· Site Help
· Web Links
· Your Account

Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Deep Space NYC: Message Board

Deep Space NYC :: View topic - It now costs more to make bitcoin than the cryptocurrency is
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It now costs more to make bitcoin than the cryptocurrency is

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deep Space NYC Forum Index -> Parties and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
menddors
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:27 pm    Post subject: It now costs more to make bitcoin than the cryptocurrency is Reply with quote

IT COSTS more money to make bitcoin than the cryptocurrency is worth. Producing a single bitcoin now costs $4060 on average, but it is valued at less than $3500, according to an analysis by JPMorgan Chase.

Bitcoin relies on volunteers to process transactions. Their computers race to solve a mathematical puzzle once every 10 minutes. Finding a solution processes a batch of transactions and whoever gets there first is rewarded with some bitcoin.

Purchasing and running these computers is expensive. As more people joined the race, the puzzles have become harder to solve, requiring more computer power. It is estimated that the bitcoin network uses as much energy as Ireland.

Bitcoin’s price has tumbled in recent months from a high of nearly $20,000 in 2017. The result is that processing transactions is no longer profitable. However, this will probably cause people to drop out of the race, making it easier and economically viable again.
frolen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there. The cryptocurrency market has changed - the composition of participants has changed, a certain approach to regulation has been formed, as far as possible, dubious and openly fraudulent projects have failed, and the blockchain sphere has become more understandable. I buy cryptocurrency on Switchere.com. I don't know what other services can compete with Switchere.com. I have never regretted that I bought the cryptocurrency here. I advise you to try it too.
Tditcare

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

safdsadfsadf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deep Space NYC Forum Index -> Parties and Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: