· Site Help
· Web Links
· Your Account

Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Deep Space NYC: Message Board

Deep Space NYC :: View topic - George Forss created a wondrous sight of the tower 9/11
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Forss created a wondrous sight of the tower 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deep Space NYC Forum Index -> Parties and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kafa88
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:27 am    Post subject: George Forss created a wondrous sight of the tower 9/11 Reply with quote

We're streaming every day on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Pocket Casts, and Spotify! You can listen to it here on The Phoblographer.George took this photo in 1998,” recalls Phyllis Wynn, a longtime friend and exhibitor of George Forss, who passed away last month at the age of 80. It's in the office of the Woolworth Building. The twin towers can be seen clearly. “The first time I saw I really liked it because I had never seen the towers from that vantage point before,” explains Wrynn. But this picture made them the size of a human.

Fast and profitable slots formula for low budget people Compared to the ดาวน์โหลด slotxo other two types of players, we found that most of the players were low on budget. but have a passion to play It is more than middle- and high-capital players. For those with small budgets, they need to plan their finances in accordance with their plans carefully. The money you invest on the website, sometimes depositing only 100 baht or more, you can become a member. But if your goal is to add 500 baht of profit per day

Want your work to stand out? Here's how to do it!

Three years after Forss built The Towers Stand Alone, one World Trade Center and two World Trade Center towers collapsed after being hijacked by two planes. About 2,753 people were killed. Wrynn was in New York at the time. She and her husband watched the news coverage on TV. next saturday They made a pilgrimage to Union Square to pay tribute to their city.After that, when I saw a photograph of George, I have a visceral reaction every time,” admits the exhibitor.

I just want the Towers back. It overwhelmed me with sadness for a very long time. I cried so hard.” Still, she keeps her prints on display at the Park Slope Gallery, a gallery she co-owns with her husband. Even if it hurts, she said she "had to keep watching.The Stand Alone tower still hangs there to this day. in the place she and George left years ago. “Now, I love photography again,” Wrynn tells me, “and we also print postcards. So I can hold it in my hand. That's what I like.

George Fors, who started in the 1980s as a street vendor by selling photos to tourists It has since become a larger-than-life legend in photography history, but Wrynn knows the man behind the legend. And she was there when he first created the iconic image of the city, many of which have twin towers. They worked together on The Access Project, a love letter to New York. when viewed from a rare perspective and hard to reach places
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deep Space NYC Forum Index -> Parties and Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: